Registration FormsPlease open the Dual Enrollment Registration Forms by clicking on the links provided below.
- Steps to Enroll Checklist
- Student Information Form Application
- Applying for Admission Online Handout
- Registration Form
- Dependent Domicle Affidavit Form
- Payment Plan & Tuition Fees
- Payment Plan Instructions Handout
- Dependent Tuition Waiver Form for MCCCD Employees Only Form
- GCC Student Handbook
TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATION
- Please note there are no funds available for Glendale, Estrella Mountain and Rio Salado Community Colleges dual enrollment classes. For classes with GateWay Community College, funding is limited. To apply for tuition assistance with GateWay Community College only, submit your completed application and Student Declaration form to Glendale Community College.
- Tuition Assistance Application for GateWay Community College only:
Tuition Assistance Application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 24, 2014.
Note, Adobe Acrobat Reader or compatible PDF software is required to view and print the linked file. If your browser does not already have this plug-in installed, you can download it for free from the Adobe web site at Adobe Reader.
Procedures for Student Compliance with Prop. 300
Students must submit a valid citizenship document with registration form. List of acceptable documents can be found at: Residency & Citizenship Information.
Obtain free Student ID Card:
- A GCC I.D. is required to use the Library or attend any student life activities.
- Students may obtain a free GCC I.D. Card at the Admissions Counter in the Enrollment Center (see