Registration FormsPlease download the Dual Enrollment Registration packet by clicking on the link provided below.
- Dual Enrollment Registration packet
- Applying for Admission Online
- Dependent Domicle Affidavit for students who have lived in Arizona for less than a year. Form
- Dependent Tuition Waiver Form for MCCCD Employees Only Form
- GCC Student Catalog & Handbook
Note, Adobe Acrobat Reader or compatible PDF software is required to view and print the linked file. If your browser does not already have this plug-in installed, you can download it for free from the Adobe web site at Adobe Reader.
Procedures for Student Compliance with Prop. 300
Students must submit a valid citizenship document with registration form. List of acceptable documents can be found at: Residency & Citizenship Information.
Obtain free Student ID Card:
- A GCC I.D. is required to use the Library or attend any student life activities.
- Students may obtain a free GCC I.D. Card at the Admissions Counter in the Enrollment Center (see