Archived from the web site for Financial Aid.
The Father Joseph N Patterson Foundation was established by Father Joseph N Patterson to assist deserving young men and women attain their educational goals. Scholarships are distributed once each year. A Foundation committe reviews applications and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors for approval.
* Scholarship (Minimum grade point average: 2.8 on a 4.0 scale)
* Evidence of Financial Need
* Demonstration of Leadership and Community Service
Please read it carefully - your application must include the following or it will NOT be considered:
* Completed "Scholarship Application Form"
* Personal cover letter from you, telling us about yourself, your educational and career goals.
* List of extracurriculuar activities and honors (see Item VI of Scholarship Application form)
* One (1) letter of recommendation from your principal, counselor, registrar, dean or major professor.
* Two (2) letters of recommendation from people who know you personally
* Certified copy of school transcript (high school or college, as applicable)
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT, JUNE 15th
MAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKET TO:
Father Joseph N Patterson Foundation
PO Box 25407
Tempe, AZ 85285
Receipients are usually notified by July 31. The scholarship funds are sent DIRECTLY to the cecipient's educational institution prior to the beginning of the applicable school year. Non-recipients will also be notified.