ANN BRANDT-WILLIAMS, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
6000 West Olive Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85302
- Ph.D., Lifespan Human Development, Arizona State University
- M.A., Psychology, Northern Arizona University
- B.S., Nursing, Purdue University (Indiana-Purdue University at Fort Wayne)
- PSY132 Psychology and Culture - Hybrid Online
- PSY266 Abnormal Psychology - Hybrid Online
Philosophy of Education
For over 30 years Dr. Brandt-Williams has taught in the traditional classroom setting. In the (summer) of 2009, she retired from full-time teaching and embarked on a new adventure, teaching online. She is excited about this new venture and looking forward to the flexibility it affords her students. Dr. Brandt-Williams is following the Quality Matters rubric to maintain a solid course base for successful student learning.
- Student success factors, lifespan development issues, multicultural issues, and biopsychology in relation to developmental and abnormal behaviors.