DEGREES & TRANSFER
- Certificate of Completion (CCL): Awarded for the completion of the Developmental Disabilities Specialist Program. See the DD Program website for more information.
- Associate in Transfer Partnership (ATP): Designed for students transferring to public and private colleges and universities. This degree is specifically developed for students who have an identified major and have selected the baccalaureate degree granting institution to which they intend to transfer. The Associate in Arts (AA) and Associate in Science (AS) degrees are designed for students planning to transfer, but without an identified major.
- For the Psychology ATP degree, you must earn a "C" or better in the following courses, and complete the remaining requirements described in the transfer guide (see below):
- Transfer to ASU: Check out the information on the Maricopa-ASU Pathways Program (MAPP) here.
- Academic Advising: Visit the Enrollment Center to talk with an Academic Advisor to plan your degree and transfer.
- GCC Check Sheets: Chart your progress through your degree and make sure you fulfill all your requirements by using GCC's check sheets. Available for the CCL, AA and AS degrees, and for the ATP degrees for transfer to ASU-Tempe and ASU-West.
- Arizona Course Applicability System: Provides information about majors at Arizona community colleges, and has searchable transfer guides for ASU, NAU, U of A, including the BA/BS psychology guides.
- Visit the Website of the State University Psychology Departments: ASU-Tempe, ASU-West, NAU, U of A